Electrical engineer / Technician / Master
full-time position in technical after sales department
- Being responsible for the hardware design of our after-sales projects on EPLAN 5.70 and P8
- Creating smaller software projects as well
- Creating final documentation
- Supporting our customers in troubleshooting and error analysis
- Offering telephone support
- Completed degree in electrical engineering or a completed vocational training as electrician, or master electrician
- At least three years of relevant professional experience in the field of hardware design, control cabinet construction and machine installation
- Basic knowledge of an ERP system is advantageous
- Strong communication skills and very good German and fluent English
- Working in a structured, goal- and result-oriented way, with a high degree of independence and reliability
- Strong team spirit, flexibility and hands-on mentality
A versatile, interesting and responsible position with the possibility of personal development.
In addition, we offer our employees:
- Flexible working hours
- Gym membership
- Pensions scheme
- Bicycle leasing
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application. Please send in your documents preferably via our application form online or via email to the address below, indicating your salary expectations and availability.